Ecological survey techniques
Part-time, flexible, tutored (mostly online) master’s-level training in ecological survey techniques suitable for an international audience. Drawing from a rich pool of expertise, teaching is conducted by a highly knowledgeable and diverse team of practitioners and academics engaged directly with ecological issues.
Key modules are available throughout the year as standalone online 5-week short courses which can be taken with or without academic accreditation. We can also offer a special fee rate for current postgraduate students: £295 for each one of our 5 week-courses. Email firstname.lastname@example.org find out more.
- Field Techniques for Surveying Vegetation www.conted.ox.ac.uk/vegetation starting 17 September 2014
- Data Analysis in Ecology www.conted.ox.ac.uk/dataanalysis starting 29 October 2014 and 25 February 2015
- Field Techniques for Surveying Mammals and Reptiles www.conted.ox.ac.uk/mammals starting 07 January 2015
- Field Techniques for Surveying Birds www.conted.ox.ac.uk/birds starting 11 February 2015
- Field Techniques for Surveying Fish and Amphibians www.conted.ox.ac.uk/fish starting 25 March 2015
- Field Techniques for Surveying Invertebrates www.conted.ox.ac.uk/invertebrates starting 29 April 2015