In late September the Community Ecology Research group hosted Prof Vojtech Novotny (Czech Academy of Sciences and Binatang Research Centre (BRC), Papua New Guinea), and Salape Tulai and Joachim Yalang from BRC. Salape and Joachim were in the UK as part of a Darwin Initiative funded training programme.
Several CERO group members now have collaborative links with excellent team at BRC, and you can learn more about their work on the Papua New Guinea Binatang Research Center web page.
Original post here.
- OxLEL in British Society of Soil Science Annual Meeting
- Kathy Willis interview on BBC’s The Life Scientific
- New paper about extinctions in Amazonian bird communities
- Remote assessment of locally important ecological features across landscapes: how representative of reality?
- Professor Kathy Willis is the winner of the 2015 Michael Faraday Prize